2007 c220 cdi suspension knock

arasanprince

Reaction score
Hi MBOs,
Fun turned to be a nightmare, when my newly bought c-class came to ground halt with two deflated tyres in the passenger side. Reason for deflation is i hit a small boulders escaping collision with a truck (not boozed, may be the truck driver slept on wheels).
From this incident i hear knocking sound from the passenger suspension whenever the car faces rough roads, uneven potholes. This is my bday gift and im very much upset about the nose i hear every day from my new car.
The service people declare it as bent shock absorber will it be true??

Help me genius MBOs, what else will be the problem

Ellsy Tanners

Reaction score
Quite possibly true, with a heavy enough impact then something is likley to be bent or broken.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom