2012 E350 CDI dpf cleaning

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Me -2019 GLC 350 coupe AMG line. Mrs- ford kuga 65 plate awd powershift .
Can try tomorrow , I'm thinking to get some of that dpf cleaner that you put in the pipe ..

That would be like cleaning a chimney with cotton wool buds . :)

Last edited:

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
N

not sure how easy it is to get those pipes out and then get them back onto wherever they connect to ?

Just the 2 small rubber ones I'm talking about , the metal pipes are attached to the dpf and probably welded on. ?

OP
S

Sr108

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E class
Just the 2 small rubber ones I'm talking about , the metal pipes are attached to the dpf and probably welded on. ?
Yeah I know , will have a look tomorrow

OP
S

Sr108

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E class
So just went for a long drive at 3k rpm , ash content of dpf is now 7.53g and soot is 0.52g.

Pressure differential in dpf 5mbar

Only got 1 fault code as of now - 10E900 - the control module has an internal fault ..

ajlsl600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk3202001,sl6002003 with everything regrettably sold ,A class 170cdi auto. NG/TF1800 ML250
So just went for a long drive at 3k rpm , ash content of dpf is now 7.53g and soot is 0.52g.

Pressure differential in dpf 5mbar

Only got 1 fault code as of now - 10E900 - the control module has an internal fault ..
That code is about as much use as, a chocolate fireguard!!

supernoodle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 2005 2.1D
Also called P0607

Control Module has an internal fault is usually the torque monitoring calculated torque does not match that of the main torque path.
The torque monitoring is an inverse calculation of demanded torque based on the fuel requested. If the two do not match ECU says something wrong....usually it's the dodgy remap. They fiddle the main path, but don't do the monitoring.

OP
S

Sr108

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E class
Control Module has an internal fault is usually the torque monitoring calculated torque does not match that of the main torque path.
The torque monitoring is an inverse calculation of demanded torque based on the fuel requested. If the two do not match ECU says something wrong....usually it's the dodgy remap. They fiddle the main path, but don't do the monitoring.
So if it's something the remap place has done wrong then I should be able to take it to them and tell them to sort it out right

supernoodle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 2005 2.1D
So if it's something the remap place has done wrong then I should be able to take it to them and tell them to sort it out right

At least they can put it back to standard. If the code goes, take it somewhere else.

OP
S

Sr108

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E class
At least they can put it back to standard. If the code goes, take it somewhere else.
Feel like they should put it back to standard and give my money back too if they've done something wrong surely

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Feel like they should put it back to standard and give my money back too if they've done something wrong surely

Ask them then , no one on here can do it for you. :)

pwh2

Reaction score
See the pic I attached of the fault codes
I've just had the same issue on 2012 Eclass 350 212.
Changed both sensors and it still went into limp mode.
I bought a decent code reader that forced a dpf clean ,that worked well but I had to change the exhaust pressure sensor again as the after market one just didn't work, so back to OEM one now .
It's been a real nightmare.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom