230 slk indicator problem for newbie

Kellrass

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
230slk
Hiya ,

Sorry to come straight in with a problem guys , I have a 1999 slk 230 and the indicators have decided to stop flashing ( they illuminate ) . Right before MOT renewal - joy !

Any help / advice ?

Rab

stwat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1989 300SE
Hi there.

Have you tried flicking the hazard switch a few times?

OP
K

Kellrass

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
230slk
OP
K

Kellrass

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
230slk
slk 230 indicators

seems i need the ecu repaired by all accounts - anybody help ?

OP
K

Kellrass

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
230slk
OP
K

Kellrass

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
230slk
Hiya ,

Sorry to come straight in with a problem guys , I have a 1999 slk 230 and the indicators have decided to stop flashing ( they illuminate ) . Right before MOT renewal - joy !

Any help / advice ?

Rab

HELP HELP HELP.............i cannot seem to get in touch with the right people or i am posting wrong somewhere !.....I have my SLK offroad because i cannot get indicators to work to complete MOT which seems to be a simple repair for some people. CAN ANYONE point me in the right direction / repair this unit ?

Rab

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hello, I have sent you an Email re your troubles, If you would like it repaired I can do it for you, It will be the last one that I fix for members.

DREAMER NO2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 2.6E M103 1989
Television your the only whizz kid around here for this type of work .Who else can members ask to repair these electronic items ?.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Television your the only whizz kid around here for this type of work .Who else can members ask to repair these electronic items ?.

I am very disillusioned on here to be truthful, I go out of my way to help members, and I get trolled for my efforts, as I cannot stop the trolling I am backing right off.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom