A Class 2001 170cdi central locking not working

fatjay

Reaction score
ive looked for the fuses not there any info on the locking system would be helpful also any web info would be great anymore info on the locking system would be great help it isnt my car its the wife sisters and she givin me ear hole about it so please help thanks in advance

Jason

OP
F

fatjay

Reaction score
no it dosent work from the button we had problems with that and we fixed it before so im just a bit lost any help would be good and save me some ear hole treatment thanks in advance

jason

OP
F

fatjay

Reaction score
also is there like a haynes manual as i cant seem to find one also where is the central locking pump and is it an easy job to do cheers guys

jason

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Why dont you look on the link I gave you,the pump is shown, its 120

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom