a newbie asking for some questions..

helen scott

New Registration
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a newbie here. Just saw your forum and it looks so interesting and informative. I'm a car enthusiast and really into the luxurious and old ones. Just want to ask some questions and maybe exchange some tips if I can give one.

Anyway, here is my first post. My dad collects some new and old luxurious cars, he wants to revive some parts and try to make it work again. Maybe he can use it to different activities or try to sell it. He's on the Mercedes vehicle right now, I guess he got 2. He's asking me to look for some Mercedes Benz parts that he can buy in a low cost and get it in a short span of time. Another one, he wants it to be accompanied by a Mercedes repair manualfor he can know every work from the simple ones to the hard parts. He wants to do this by himself. Any suggestion may help. Thanks in advance. See you in the hallway. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Hi & Welcome,

Are you sure your not here to advertise??

wireman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
nice 201 2.5D 1993 & very nice 129 SL500 1994
Well Blobcat has asked you one question, how many more would you like us to ask?

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom