A45 AMG Brabus stage 1 tuning

StuA45AMG

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A45 AMG White, 19" wheels, reverse camera, Aero body kit
Has anyone had the Brabus stage 1 tuning A45 AMG +40BHP done in the UK lately, and what was the cost please as I am struggling to get a definite price

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Good morning,

I would not bother with the Brabus system! Most tuning boxes on the market are the same! Would steer clear! The ONLY people I would recommend for a tuning box on these would be the guys at Rebellion, ask for Matt he will look after you!

There are ECU tunes available but the protocols for communication are still in beta so only other way would be to read the password directly off the ECU rather than wait for the automatic password recovery.

Many thanks

Acid@MSL

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C63 SUPERCHARGED
Has anyone had the Brabus stage 1 tuning A45 AMG +40BHP done in the UK lately, and what was the cost please as I am struggling to get a definite price

Hey

We can provide a Tuning Box Solution for the A45 and also give a Dyno Before and after. If you Feel that you want to Remap the ECU then we can help as were the only Company in the UK to achieve this at the moment.

Acid
0121 772 4455

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Communication via CMD has been about for a year but its beta protocols so some require manual password removal. We have tuned a few for companies across the globe but once again beta protocols so at the customers risk!

Many thanks

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
Hey

We can provide a Tuning Box Solution for the A45 and also give a Dyno Before and after. If you Feel that you want to Remap the ECU then we can help as were the only Company in the UK to achieve this at the moment.

Acid
0121 772 4455

What this man says. Only just down the road from you as well if you're in Warrington, well, perhaps a bit further.

I can vouch for the service as well as they have played with mine for a while now. :D

OP
S

StuA45AMG

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A45 AMG White, 19" wheels, reverse camera, Aero body kit
Thanks to all, Brabus ECU unit is now on its way, for fitting next week

W1Z

Reaction score
Thanks to all, Brabus ECU unit is now on its way, for fitting next week

Did you buy it mail order for plug n play or are you getting a dealer to fit it? May I ask how much it was?

TIA

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom