Adblue not reading level

mioba

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124/E200, W220/S320CDI, W205/C200, W251/R350CDI 4Matic
The issue with mercs is that they are very apealing to buy on the second hand market by people who w(c)ouldnt buy then new, maintenance costs do not go down becuase its a used cheaper car.
As noted this is across all brands, its all the bolt on systems that fail, merc engines are I would say the best for longevity, its what they do - provided you have the dosh to not skimp on maintenance.
I remeber having a skoda fabia years ago, approved used X reg (when they became decent cars), the first service was 98 pounds and no service was ever 150 and that was dealer service

Yorkshiretyke

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E-Class Estate 2017 Amg line premium plus
Thanks. Yeah it’s rubbish that the customer is getting shafted despite paying a premium for these vehicles to start with. Agree engine is sweet, but my experience in ownership is now tainted - I fear beyond repair.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Thanks. Yeah it’s rubbish that the customer is getting shafted despite paying a premium for these vehicles to start with. Agree engine is sweet, but my experience in ownership is now tainted - I fear beyond repair.
Buy a petrol one instead

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
The issue with mercs is that they are very apealing to buy on the second hand market by people who w(c)ouldnt buy then new, maintenance costs do not go down becuase its a used cheaper car.
As noted this is across all brands, its all the bolt on systems that fail, merc engines are I would say the best for longevity, its what they do - provided you have the dosh to not skimp on maintenance.
I remeber having a skoda fabia years ago, approved used X reg (when they became decent cars), the first service was 98 pounds and no service was ever 150 and that was dealer service
Funny that my Golf (02 reg) cost me a minimum of £1k per year, every year in servicing. Great car though.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom