Am I missing something here???

wscheffer

Reaction score
Website
www.scheffers.com
Hello Everyone,

What is the receptacle marked EZL on the back of the Speedometer for? :confused:

I have the instrument cluster out of my (W126) 1987 420 SEL as I changed the A/C evaporator and expansion valve. I put the instrument cluster on the vehicle so I could take it to have the A/C vacuumed and new freon put in.

What a difference cool as can be and no leaks! :p

I noticed a EZL receptacle on the back of the Speedometer portion of the instrument cluster. The receptical has no pins but two solder marks and after searching the wiring harness I do not see a connector plug!

Is this for diagnostics purposes or am I missing something here? :confused:

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom