Amazing New Invention

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Re the first clip. Sadly Hawk I have had to cancel the order, as most of the words and termology do not exit yet in electronics.

Re the second, I think I will take extra care, when I bring the car home on Thursday.

Malcolm

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
2nd one was a Mercedes as well... Now where did they put that front splitter

OP
H

hawk20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 BlueTEC Sport
television said:
Re the first clip. Sadly Hawk I have had to cancel the order, as most of the words and termology do not exit yet in electronics.

Re the second, I think I will take extra care, when I bring the car home on Thursday.

Malcolm

You make sure you do take care and, like Blassberg does, set the limiter at, what, 75/80?:D Anyway, avoid lift-off.

On your first point are you seriously trying to convince people on this forum that 'prefamulated amulites' and 'hydrocoptic margovanes' have not yet been invented? This must rank as one of your oddest assertions.

And Charlie, yes the delivery is peerless. There was once a man called Stanley Unwin who could do something similar and every now and again when my computer is being repaired and the technician tries to explain to me what he has done, I feel just like I do watching this video.

Last edited:

turnipsock

Reaction score
That reminds me, I forgot to turn on the alarm clock yesterday and then got up 10 mins to early. I forgot my phone so had to go back and ended up being late as usual.

OP
H

hawk20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 BlueTEC Sport
turnipsock said:
That reminds me, I forgot to turn on the alarm clock yesterday and then got up 10 mins to early. I forgot my phone so had to go back and ended up being late as usual.

C'est la vie as those of us say who are on our way to la belle France, the good food , the wine and maybe sunny weather and clear roads and open spaces. We'll think of the rest of you working hard to keep up the payments on the pride and joy. Au revoir as they say on the other side.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom