APS 30 Manual

ardveen

Reaction score
Hi

New to the forum and trying to work get a copy of the users manual for a Becker APS 30 model BE4715 system which i have purchased, awaiting delivery, and intend fitting to an SLK 200, model R170, year 2000.
Any help on fitting would be greatly appreciated and also any help on getting manual also. The mercedes main dealers that i have contacted are not helpful in sourcing this manual.
Thanks.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hello and welcome, I will try and find the page where you can download the Manual, it was given to me recently. the main thing you need to find is the speed signal wire in the left footwell normally. We have a guy called Alfie,very helpful, he will read this post.

Malcolm

OP
A

ardveen

Reaction score
Hi, Thanks for the info, I would be delighted if you could email me the pdf file on the Becker APS 30, mine is the BE4715 model. I fitted the unit last weekend and all seemed very simple, I had the wire in the A1 terminal , located the antenna above the dash in the centre and ran the cable between the dash and windscreen, pushed in and not visible, wedged it behind the window pillar lining then removed the side fuse cupboard panel to the right of the instrument cluster and fed the cable over to the centre console to pick up up the aps unit. I was immediately receiving 5 satellites, The Maps were version 4.2 and dont cover Ireland so cant actually test it until I purchase Version 9, I have tried the ' I ' button and get different co-ordinates when I move the Car, hope this means all is well and system will work with new maps, when they arrive. Thanks again for the help.

OP
A

ardveen

Reaction score
Hi, Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I cannot speak german, but thanks again for your link.

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom