Are Mercedes still in business?

rf065

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLC300 - C250d Estate 4 Matic & Z900rs
Tried to look at Mercedes UK web page & can only get the following message.......

"Sorry, unable to find the page you requested. You may have entered an
incorrect address (URL) or this retailer no longer exists."

Credit crunch must be starting to bite.

Russ

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
Must be prob with UK site.

MB global is fine - UK mini sites fine

roofless

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w124 e220 estate
Tried to look at Mercedes UK web page & can only get the following message.......

"Sorry, unable to find the page you requested. You may have entered an
incorrect address (URL) or this retailer no longer exists."

Credit crunch must be starting to bite.

Russ

had this with a few web page's tonight for other non mb site's

Stu_CDX

Reaction score
had this with a few web page's tonight for other non mb site's

It's the governement trying to stop us from enjoying ourselves. You watch the Toyota Prius minisite or the Reva G-Wiz site load up so fast the modem starts smoking :shock:

philharve

Reaction score
Website
go.to
Your Mercedes
W202 C230K Auto 2000
Mercedes in trouble?

Hi All

I have not heard or read anything that suggests Mercedes-Benz is in trouble but when I hear that other well known car manufacturers are having problems I find it difficult to believe that the recession is not affecting MB.

I regularly pass by a BMW dealership near where I live and their sales have been hit hard. They are lucky to shift one car per week. They must have 40 cars on their forecourt and maybe a dozen in their showroom.

Is MB keeping its head above water or could we see substantial discounts on new cars? Will we ever see signs on Mercedes stating, 'or near offer'.

REGARDS

Phil

cj...

Reaction score
A friend of mine who works at an M.B dealer on the south coast has sold a new E220 cdi saloon with a nice level of spec on it which by the time he had taken in the dealer profit margin,the finance back end bonus and the manufacture bonus it worked out that the customer got TWELVE thousand pounds of the car.

I would say that substantial deals are already out there.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
I had an email recently with details of the relaunch of the Mercedes UK website. I haven't checked that as yet but perhaps that is why you have been getting the error.

OP
rf065

rf065

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I had an email recently with details of the relaunch of the Mercedes UK website. I haven't checked that as yet but perhaps that is why you have been getting the error.

Possibly, it was back on this morning but crashed after trying to configure the options on a new CL. Managed to get a price of £146,000 and the screen froze. Ah, well, we can but dream.

Russ

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Possibly, it was back on this morning but crashed after trying to configure the options on a new CL. Managed to get a price of £146,000 and the screen froze. Ah, well, we can but dream.

Russ

Spend,, that's what the government want us to do,, its people like you that are not buying fully loaded CL's that is causing the problems:shock:

OP
rf065

rf065

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Spend,, that's what the government want us to do,, its people like you that are not buying fully loaded CL's that is causing the problems:shock:

In that case, I may have to buy the wife one too! :rolleyes:

Russ

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom