Autodata CD & Service Bulletin

coventryslk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 CDI Sport
I have lost my AUTODate CDs. I reformatted my computer a while ago and have since lost the discs.

Has anyone got a spare copy i can lend as i want to know the checklist for the Merc service items for my SLK so i can do the full service myself.

If not, does anyone have a service bulletin i can use? I want to save the labour costs

Matthew

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Arrggghhh it is illegal to copy such protected data.. but leave it on for a day or two and maybe someone will know where you can find some legal stuff..

bigasotonuk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C43/55 AMG 1999 / C230K 1997
Hi,
I may have the service schedule/check list for my C43 W202 would that be of any help? bear in mind these cars (c class and slk) do share an awful lot of parts so the schedule should be very similar if not the same.
If you look in the service book you will see the extras required (spark plugs, air/fuel filter etc.) and the mileage there required to be changed at.

Last edited:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
The auto data stuff does not tell you that much, only what to check and when, you can loan my copy when I get back from Sweden in a couple of weeks

OP
coventryslk

coventryslk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 CDI Sport
The auto data stuff does not tell you that much, only what to check and when, you can loan my copy when I get back from Sweden in a couple of weeks

Yes please, that would be of great help to me.

Thank you

Matthew

OP
coventryslk

coventryslk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 CDI Sport
Service - self service

Service Kit bought for my SLK today from Mercedes Coventry. It cost £36.00 which is a bit steep but i will save a fortune in labour costs.

Service Kit (including nice Mercedes carrier bag and fancy boxes)

Oil filter - supposed to come with a seal but not present?
Dust filter
Air filter

Im buying the Oil tonight. I Have Mobil Super S in Mind (10w/40) but would ideally have Shell Helix as thats whats in it. I will check the service history later to find out which rating is in now.

Do i need a new sump plug?

antijam

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2003 SLK320
Do i need a new sump plug?

No, but a garage would replace the sealing washer (007603014106) - and charge you for it - assuming they drained the oil from below. Most seem to suck it out through the dipstick tube (as I do myself - I'm getting too stiff to crawl underneath these days) but you need a compressor as well as the sucker for that.

Last edited:

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
this thread has just reminded me of something i need to sort out on my computer. thanks for the (unintentional) reminder!

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom