BBC are looking for MB owners, maybe you?

beccy

MBO Membership Secretary
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL
Hi, the BBC are looking for enthusiastic car owners for a new documentary - See details below:

NEW BBC DOCUMENTARY SERIES

Dragonfly Television is looking for young consumers (between the ages of 18 – 35) for an exciting new BBC Three series about how our favourite products are made. For this factual documentary series we are looking for young, confident car owners who are interested in following the journey of a cowhide into the interior of a top end car.

We are looking for a group of male friends with an interest in cars who would like to track this transformation from rawhide to leather car interior. We are looking to film this in Glasgow, probably around mid-November.

If you’re interested in finding out more, please email me directly on: Rebecca.arnold@dragonfly.tv with a brief description of yourself and a photo along with a little information about the car you drive, what you like doing in your spare time, where you are based and your contact details.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Rebecca

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
ST4 where are you

Mic

Reaction score
Website
www.bennettgibbons.co.uk
Your Mercedes
MB SL500(2003), MB SLK320(2001), Volvo V70 XC AWD(2001)
Just outside the preferred age band in actuality and far too young behaviour wise.

Mic

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Quite so Mic, real hooligans don't really get it totally right until much later in life. :rolleyes:

I will keep my eyes open Alex for when they want a doddery old fart ;)

grober

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 C200cdi estate
from their website.

Dragonfly Productions

At Dragonfly, our aim is simple: To make television that's daring and different. We were asked to make a food programme, so we built a restaurant next to an abattoir, replaced the walls in between with glass, and gave our guests a dinner they'll never forget. That was Kill It, Cook It, Eat It. We've blown up one house in How Safe is Your Home and rigged another one with 28 cameras, for four months, to film mum, dad and the kids, as they've never been seen before, in the bafta-nominated series, The Family. With just a little help from Jamie Oliver, we created front-page news and a national debate about battery chickens with Jamie's Fowl Dinners. We've re-staged a controversial psychological experiment in The Event: How Racist Are You and even managed to make energy conservation into compelling tv with Human Power Station. Some of our clients - BBC, Sky One, National Geographic Channel. Five, Channel 4 Along the way, we've produced an incredible range of single documentaries, factual dramas and live events working with some of the most talented people in the industry in the process.

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
I may send them an email :)

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
id have been tempted by this if the 210 hadnt let me down and had to go!

47p2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W638, W140, W220, W639 All gone but not forgotten
18-35, I miss it by 1 year :(:(:(

Developer

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212 E63 S 5.5 biturbo
Hmmm,

A group of male friends, transformation, rawhide and leather - sounds like a Phil McCavity production :)

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
Well good news folks I have been accepted, all I need to do now is have a face lift, body reconstruction and the odd extension fitted:Oops:

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom