BBC are looking for MB owners, maybe you?

dizzy lizzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL129 (diesel),2 x 124 250D,190d 2.5
oh dear - that one backfired ........... :Oops:

ha ha.....can't top that Alex......so I am going to dish up our curry......no doubt there will be fireworks afterwards.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
ha ha.....can't top that Alex......so I am going to dish up our curry......no doubt there will be fireworks afterwards.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

another moving experience. Enjoy the curry - best thing on a blustery night like this.

Will this also help once you get going on the broomstick? :confused:

dizzy lizzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
another moving experience. Enjoy the curry - best thing on a blustery night like this.

Will this also help once you get going on the broomstick? :confused:

Turbo Alex Turbo.....chocs away......nothing like a Ruby Murray to get you going.....:lol:

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
Just to let you all know, I have received an email saying that they are reading my email and will get back to me soon.

All very exciting!

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
This did come over badly,,so sorry, it was not the way that I intended

I thought it hit the spot nicely!

I a separate thread lizzy has offered to join us. So now we have all 3 - doddery, old and f*rt - all we need to decide is who is who? :rolleyes:

dizzy lizzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I thought it hit the spot nicely!

I a separate thread lizzy has offered to join us. So now we have all 3 - doddery, old and f*rt - all we need to decide is who is who? :rolleyes:

mmmmmmI think I am all 3 Alex:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
Add a couple of noughts!!

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
Just to let you all know, I have received an email saying that they are reading my email and will get back to me soon.

All very exciting!

They have been in touch with me as well, however by the comments received so far best if don't hold my breath;)

Unlike the time I applied to be a film extra on 'Women In Love'

Made a fair amount of money for me considering I was only earning around £18 a week, those appearances grossed £20 a day and I had three days at it. I did volunteer to be a stand in for A B in case he was not up to the job of meddling with G J but I was passed over as being too young looking:rolleyes: - trouble is I can't see myself in any of the 'crowd' scenes mind you I used to mention it at the bottom of my CV:Oops: made a lot of difference as well never got an interview:shock:

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom