Brabus 18 x 8.5 ET35 FOR W124 E320 COUPE NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP!

IIL9

Reaction score
Right, I'm going to start again as I'm new to forums and have started asking questions without giving full details of the vehicle I have, which normally helps! My fault totally.:Oops:
Some of you guys have been kind enough to try and help, so please dont be offended as I'm asking again with a few more details.

Lets start -

I have a 1995 Mercedes W124 Coupe, E320 in grey, but am going to respray to black.

I would like to give a the BRABUS cosmetic conversion and am looking for advice on the following:

1. I have a set of genuine 18" Brabus Monoblock IV (18" x 8.5 ET35 all round) and would like to ask if anyone can advise me on the best size tyres to use so I get the least rubbing (I know I will get some).

2. I am also looking to lower it about 40mm, so if anyone can recommend a good lowering set up. I have been told H&R Springs are the best? Anyone have a setup for sale?

3. Whats the correct size bolts to use for these alloys?

4. Can anyone recommend where to get a stainless steel rear box made to replicate the Brabus one?

5. I'm looking for some Brabus door sills, if anyone can help?

I would really appreciate some help on this, thanks in advance :confused:

SQ_W211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS55 AMG
as mentioned before, front end you will be limited to 225/40/18 or lower. Rear end can be stretched to 255/35/18 but you may need to check for clearance at rear. Also regards to lowering it, I have used Eibach but it doesnt really lower it by that much unless you play around with the suspension setup.

Rear box,, you can go to places like Topgear who can fabricate a box for you with any requirement

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom