C Class 300de:New to forum

Susan MB

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C Class 300de 2021
Hi, I am new to the forum. Two issues with my 2021 300de and I'm wondering if you have seen similar. 1. The Center console has stopped working and 2. When the car is in emode both the battery and the diesel fuel reserve are dropping. I expected that only the battery level would drop. Thanks

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Hello Susan and welcome. I can’t help with your problems but if the car is still under warranty (three years) get the centre console looked at by a dealer before the warranty runs out. As for the other issue, it doesn’t sound right but Mercedes' hybrids aren’t known for their reliabilty, unfortunately, so anything could be going on, Good luck!

axelcls

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes w218 CLS63 AMG now gone, RR Velar
Hi and welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve@Avantgarde

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.avantgarde-automotive.co.uk
Your Mercedes
E300 Coupe AMG Line PP/NE, SLR McLaren Roadster, SL55 & C32AMG
There is a software update to perform for your instrumentation failure. This may or may not be the cause of your issue.

The battery will work in tandem with the ICE as well as independently. For example, if you are overtaking something or going up a hill it may use that as an eboost. With cruising it will keep the engine as close to idle as possible as long as your right foot is just as sensitive.

I've driven both the BMW hybrid and Mercedes Hybrid and I found both to be utterly pointless with poor electric range of about 15 miles for an all day charge and smaller fuel tanks to accomdate the milk float which do little to improve economy.

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom