c class keys

john riminton

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c class amg
hi, any body got any options on replacement 2016 c class key, mercedes want £348 daylight robbery. they say that mb has not released the software yet so cannot be done anywhere else, thanks jr.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Try RMK sponsor of this site

Albee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 E300
Try carkey solutions
They obtained a 2nd key, programmed it, and deleted the missing one!
Not cheap but mobile and very quick.
Maybe worth a mail or a call

OP
J

john riminton

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c class amg
Try carkey solutions
They obtained a 2nd key, programmed it, and deleted the missing one!
Not cheap but mobile and very quick.
Maybe worth a mail or a call
thanks albee, was this for a 2016+ c class ?? approx price ???? jr

Albee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 E300
thanks albee, was this for a 2016+ c class ?? approx price ???? jr
Sorry John no, this was for 2017 Eclass with 'keyless' entry (see photo) I think it was about £380. However, if yours is an 'earlier' key model, it maybe cheaper?
The price also included 'deleting' the 'missing' key, and cutting the metal 'blade' in key fob.
I was able to get a price by sending them photos of key fob, then they arrive and take vehicle details and go from there! Very straightforward service!
Keep us posted and good luck!

Attachments

• Key.jpg
    Key.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 1
OP
J

john riminton

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c class amg
Sorry John no, this was for 2017 Eclass with 'keyless' entry (see photo) I think it was about £380. However, if yours is an 'earlier' key model, it maybe cheaper?
The price also included 'deleting' the 'missing' key, and cutting the metal 'blade' in key fob.
I was able to get a price by sending them photos of key fob, then they arrive and take vehicle details and go from there! Very straightforward service!
Keep us posted and good luck!
hi albee, mines the same as yours leyless, mercedes can do it for £348 which i think is a rip off, problem is m b have not released the software for re programming so you are stymied, thanks for the replies, jr.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
hi albee, mines the same as yours leyless, mercedes can do it for £348 which i think is a rip off, problem is m b have not released the software for re programming so you are stymied, thanks for the replies, jr.
You can pay more than that for a Ford key…

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom