C Sport Coupe - General advice on purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Reaction score
I'm considering purchasing my first Merc, a C Sport Coupe 200K Evolution. I'd appreciate some advice please:-

1) I have been after a picture of one in Tansanite Blue, but even MK UK were unable to supply me with one - you'd have thought they could have managed a polaroid! Anyone know where I can get a picture of a C Sport Coupe in Tansanite Blue as I am undecided between this and Silver?

2) Slightly put off the car by its not overly great fuel economy (av 29mpg) when compared to the new BMW Compact. I understand the C Sport Coupe will be having direct injection petrol engines soon - anyone know when and how much this is likely to improve economy and whether it is likely to affect performance?

Thank you.

Guy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212 Estate 2010 Brabus D6 350CDI
C Sport Coupe

A link to a picture of tansanite blue C sport coupe is at

http://www.mbworld.org/forum/w203/board/messages/9685.html

I know you would probably never consider it, but on holiday in Spain in August I saw one in Helio...whatever green.
I would never, ever in a million years have considered it from the brochure, but with AMG & panorama etc, (and in bright sunshine and clean) it looked absolutely stunning.
Just a longwinded way of saying its good to see any colour in the metal before parting with your ££s
Sorry no idea about the answer to your second question.

69Coupe

Reaction score
C Sport Coupe

I own a new C200K 4 door for about 2 months now. I think that quoting 29MPG is fine for a 2.0 Supercharged car.
 However in reality my car has, since new, averaged 32/33MPG and on motorway trips I can cruise at 60-70 and get just over 40MPG.

For what it's worth !

chris

Reaction score
C Sport Coupe

I have owned a C230K Coupe/Sequetronic for about 3 months, this averages 29MPG. Incidentally the gearbox is great 99% of the time, hill starts are 'interesting' though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom