C250 Turbodiesel Wheels & Tyres

Guy Greenwell

Reaction score
Hi to all.
I would appreciate a little advice and information on wheels and tyres for my S reg. C250 Turbodiesel.
When I purchased this car almost two years ago I commented to the dealer (not a M.B. dealer) that the tyres were well worn. He offered to replace them with a better set which he had in stock, this he did.
Now looking for a new set of tyres,I find the ones fitted are:-195/65/R15. This does not agree with the instruction book which seems to suggest that 16" should be fitted. can anyone confirm this please or was this an optional extra.
If the wrong wheels were fitted by the car dealer would I still have any legal claim on him to replace these wheels with the correct size ones.
The car speedometer matches exactly my G.P.S. speed readout so the rolling radius must be near enough correct.
Many thanks.
Guy Greenwell.

C220GJS

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 W202 C220 Elegance
If you find your car using the first 6 numbers of your VIN in this site ; http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb0.asp?TP=1 ; then go to "wheels" you will find all the options listed,although I don't know how you would find the original wheel option fitted to your car.
Geo.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom