Change the front grille on the CLK?

mrbriggs

Reaction score
Hi all, as some of u know, I have just picked up a 97 CLK 320. All is well so far. I was just wondering if anyone else has replaced the front grill with one that has the badge in the middle and then replaced the big sticky up badge to a flat one. Where can these be brought from? I have seen a few on ebay, but wanted to know what they look like when on? Any pics would be great.

Thanks

Lee.

Balal

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 350 R230
here is one CLK with that grille on.... (got this picture from ebay advert ages back)..... but personally i think CLK looks better with the star and grille it comes with...

clk_grille.jpg

sankey

Banned
Reaction score
mrbriggs said:
Hi all, as some of u know, I have just picked up a 97 CLK 320. All is well so far. I was just wondering if anyone else has replaced the front grill with one that has the badge in the middle and then replaced the big sticky up badge to a flat one. Where can these be brought from? I have seen a few on ebay, but wanted to know what they look like when on? Any pics would be great.

Thanks

Lee.

Have you tried Eurocarparts,,?????????

OP
M

mrbriggs

Reaction score
I've just ordered one of the bay. Also got the flat badge for the bonnet. Will post pics when it's here...

Top Bottom