Changing tyre???

Shambolic

Reaction score
On My slk i have a deflated tyre in the boot along with a compressor and some other bits and bobs?????
In the manual it doesnt show you what to do with this in an emergency to change tyre Instead it shows a can to temp fill punctured tyre which will result in new tyre anyway as this wrecks your tyre( had it in 206 cc) and I know for a fact(not being sexist ) but my wife wouldn't have a clue even with the instructions as she is not that way inclined at all, does anybody know how this works or would it be advisable to get the Green Gunky stuff that the dealer tried to foist upon me when I queried the tyre issue as he stated " never have a puncture again with this sealant" And didn't know what I meant about compressor and I also have an aerosal shaped gap in the bit next to the spare.
Again cheers for helping out as my technical abilities end with gas heating plumbing and electrics but not cars!!!

Flying Scot

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 500 R129 1995
well i have a friend who sells bottles of the tyre sealant so you can do a DIY job or if your in sunny scotland he will come and do that for you for all your wheels much cheaper than the MB Stealers prices too - this is water washable stuff so you can carry a bottle and use it in an emergency along with your compressor (as i do as i dont have a spare) being water washable it does not ruin the tyre unlike FIX A FLAT - PM me if you want details and him to contact you

PS how are the back wings and arches on your Williams doing

OP
Shambolic

Shambolic

Reaction score
Flying Scot said:
well i have a friend who sells bottles of the tyre sealant so you can do a DIY job or if your in sunny scotland he will come and do that for you for all your wheels much cheaper than the MB Stealers prices too - this is water washable stuff so you can carry a bottle and use it in an emergency along with your compressor (as i do as i dont have a spare) being water washable it does not ruin the tyre unlike FIX A FLAT - PM me if you want details and him to contact you

PS how are the back wings and arches on your Williams doing
How did you guess have you had one then ?
Had to get full right hand rear arch replaced as it was rusting through from inner skin!!!! Renault did it free of charge though!!!
Was a top car (don't have it now) sent down to Prima racing in Shefield when I got it for stage 2 engine conversion 187 BHP:lol: :lol: :lol:
Have pmd you for mates details for the aerosol cannisters!!!

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom