Cheaper petrol prices - at last !!!!

blassberg

Reaction score
Rainbow Diesels

We can colour your diesel any way you like it - for the very first time, you can have a fuel that coordinates with your corporate livery. At present we can supply Orange, Blue, Yellow and Purple Diesel for only a small mark-up on our standard prices.

lol

blassberg

Reaction score
That's diesel at 55p/l saving 40p/l = £20 per 50 litre fill.

Interesting that they deliver it through your letterbox...

Silver Arrow

Reaction score
If you go about it the 'right' way, some people are prepared to deliver petrol to your home in milk bottles, stoppered with rag and helpfully illuminated. Free too!
The system was inaugurated by a chap called Molotov I believe.

Last edited:

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
Silver Arrow said:
If you go about it the 'right' way, some people are prepared to deliver petrol to your home in milk bottles, stoppered with rag and helpfully illuminated. Free too!
The system was inaugurated by a chap called Molotov I believe.

one of my many slingings out of a local establishment was due to the fact that i insisted that a molotov was in fact a cocktail! i protested in the loudest voice however i may well have been slurring at the time. my shoe laces appeared to have been tied together too.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom