Question is how long will it last .

OP
JBell

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Question is how long will it last .

No idea, will find out, have plenty more to do it again, 20 min job and a massive difference

OP
JBell

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes

M80

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 639 Viano- 651, 5sp Auto. 2009 S211- 646, 5sp Auto.
I would have expedited the roof rails to be aluminium, and the door trims to be stainless???

Morethanpolish

Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200 Kompressor
Door trims wont be stainless, due to weight I suspect, and as you can see the product does a terrific job.

Also included in the kit is a sealing wax to protect so the main influence on durability will be what the car is washed with. A ph neutral shampoo will be perfect (will also maintain the sealant wax too) but use of TFR will destroy both the wax and the finish - so do avoid Polish-type car washes as they love the stuff and its the root of the issue.

We dont do a Black trim version as basically its the same material, and I expect it will work just as well on those.

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
Door trims wont be stainless, due to weight I suspect, and as you can see the product does a terrific job.

Also included in the kit is a sealing wax to protect so the main influence on durability will be what the car is washed with. A ph neutral shampoo will be perfect (will also maintain the sealant wax too) but use of TFR will destroy both the wax and the finish - so do avoid Polish-type car washes as they love the stuff and its the root of the issue.

We dont do a Black trim version as basically its the same material, and I expect it will work just as well on those.
I’ve been meaning to get some to do mine, can you post the link up please, it’ll probably help others too

OP
JBell

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I’ve been meaning to get some to do mine, can you post the link up please, it’ll probably help others too

eclass guy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E class E500 Cab 2012 4.7l twin turbo
Will this work on the chrome trim on a 12 plate e class cab?

eclass guy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E class E500 Cab 2012 4.7l twin turbo
I've got the kit and to be honest it hasn't done much at all , unless I'm doing something wrong!!!

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Me -2019 GLC 350 coupe AMG line. Mrs- ford kuga 65 plate awd powershift .
I've got the kit and to be honest it hasn't done much at all , unless I'm doing something wrong!!!

Some trims are plastic covered and nothing works ️ I read . The trims on the e350 I just sold were as good as new, yet the trims on my new to me glc350 which is younger are tarnished !!

OP
JBell

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes

There were parts of the trim I had to go over twice before putting the wax on, it does state that in the instructions

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom