CLK CD220i Rear Toe adjustment ?

TILTNTURN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200
Just been on the phone to book Beth in to get a Hunter 4 wheel alignment check . Reason being is that the NS Rear wheel looks as if its slightly toed inwards . Not just me that thinks that , even the dog wont pee on that wheel .

Question > Can the Toe be adjusted ?

I thought Toe and Camber could be but KF say they dont think it can be .

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
It is indeed adjustable. You need to rotate the cam bolt on the rear inner tie rod (in front of the differential). If the spec cannot be achieved, the rod needs replacing.

Camber cannot be adjusted, but will probably come back into spec with the correct toe.

OP
TILTNTURN

TILTNTURN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200
It is indeed adjustable. You need to rotate the cam bolt on the rear inner tie rod (in front of the differential). If the spec cannot be achieved, the rod needs replacing.

Camber cannot be adjusted, but will probably come back into spec with the correct toe.
Your a star , many thanks for the Info .

OP
TILTNTURN

TILTNTURN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200
Was going to check r ethe Bolt that could be seized . Does it have a specific name or part number ? Thanks F.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom