Debadged

SALES@KVC-UK.COM

Reaction score
I Have Recently Bought A Mercedes C180 Classic.(2007 ).
There Are No Badges On This Car, Can Anyone Give Me A Reason For This.

stumpy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
various
de-badging is quite common these days. If a used car then the previous owner probably wanted to hide the fact that it is the entry level car. If new, then it may have been a cancelled order which had the delete box ticked. Either way you can replace them very easily.

brandwooddixon

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S63 Coupe 2014
All dealers offer the service free of charge. I've had both of mine debadged when I bought them. If only to make people think that they were base models when they weren't :)

robs-mbz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1997 E300TD
A lot of owners de-badge their cars simply because the rear of the car looks so much cleaner with out them.

A210AMG

Reaction score
Hello

In the UK most people tend to de badge becasue they are the smaller engined models. Anyone in the know can usually tell from the pipes / spec but most 316 / 318 BMW's and C180 or smaller engined mercs have the debadge option.

I also agree that some people simple de badge as they don't like the look of the badge on the rear.

I doubt some how most big engined Mercs are de badged.

Funny in Europe they seem to be the other way and the big engines AMG stuff tends to be de badged.

Either way a new badge will not be much if you want it back on.

:)

DougCLK320

Reaction score
If you do decide to pop the badges back on (for that 'original spec' look), do be sure to locate the badges EXACTLY in the correct place. Even half and inch out of place, in any direction, is enough to make the car look "wrong". Take some measurements from another car before you start.

oldcro

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Range Rover Westminster
Hello

In the UK most people tend to de badge becasue they are the smaller engined models. Anyone in the know can usually tell from the pipes / spec but most 316 / 318 BMW's and C180 or smaller engined mercs have the debadge option.

I also agree that some people simple de badge as they don't like the look of the badge on the rear.

I doubt some how most big engined Mercs are de badged.

Funny in Europe they seem to be the other way and the big engines AMG stuff tends to be de badged.

Either way a new badge will not be much if you want it back on.

:)

My C320CDI Elegance is debadged, in fact it never had any badges on the boot as that was how I ordered it.:p:p

Top Bottom