Does anyone know

BAZZER1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320cdi AVANTGARDE SELECT
Hi
Does anyone know the name of a contact who is high up at MB Milton Keynes that I could write to concerning a small Rust Problem that I have just noticed on my W210 e320cdi Avantgarde please.
I thought I would try the diplomatic route with a letter first to Head Office and although I dont hold out much hope, its got to be worth a try.
Thanks Guys
Bazzer1

nicolas

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E63 AMG 6.2 PP
Dear Bazzer1, see below the name of the top man at MB Milton Keynes including his landline:
Warren Brearley
Managing Director
Tel.: 01908 512500
Hope this will be of help.

OP
BAZZER1

BAZZER1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320cdi AVANTGARDE SELECT
Many Thanks Nicolas, at least I can send him a courteous lettter to explain to him my frustration at finding that a prestigious car like mine which is a 2002 w210 E320cdi Avantgarde Select Estate with more than the usual Factory Fitted Extras, is suffering from a small rust problem which will obviously only get worse if not attended to very quickly.
Such a damn shame on such a good car, I have had 5 Volvos and not one of them suffered with this problem, last one being a Volvo Wentworth Estate, 18 years old with not one sign of rust. The guy I sold it to said it has just passed its MOT and was given the Thumbs up by the Garage for having a car in such great condition. ( I know! I should have kept it ) but have always wanted a Mercedes, little thinking I would have this rust problem.
Anyway Nicolas thank you for your kind reply, I will write to the M.D and who knows ????
BAZZER1

nicolas

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E63 AMG 6.2 PP
Well let's hope this will be resolved in your favour. I think they should seek an amicable solution as you seem to have a great attachment to this lovely car and they should in turn look after customer who respect their cars and look after them well... Well I would if I were them as it would re-enforce the view of supporting customers who have a passion (like myself) and fidelity driving Mercedes cars... Good luck and let me know how you get on with your letter...;)

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom