ECU Chipping

vmaxash

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E220 2017 Estate Black
Hi all I'm new to having a car ECU flashed so what's the deal
I have been told that the ECU can be upgraded to give the same power as the c250 i think that's from 170 bhp upto 210 bhp if so what needs to be done
is it a drive in and out job
as i find the C220 sport estate facelift 2011 lacking in power
so what's the cost and are there anyone in Lancashire north of Manchester who can do it
Thanks Ash

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
Have a look at GAD Tuning - they're a forum sponsor and have just opened / assigned a northern franchise, which I think isn't a million miles from Manchester.

Don't think they do chips, they'll remap your car's factory software, optimising fuelling, boost, etc.

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Good morning,

We can offer tuning software for the 220cdi and correct the gains will be an extra 35-40bhp and 100nm of torque which will bring it up to the level of the 250cdi. Our Northern branch is Newcastle area but im sure we can work something out as far as travel goes ect... For more information please contact us directly at Anthony@gadtuning.co.uk

Many thanks indeed

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom