Error start on dash 2001 lwb cdi

Badluck1981

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2008 lwb sprinter 311cdi
Looking for more advice or if anyone has had similar problem to mine
Bought 2001 sprinter 2.2cdi lwb used the van for 3 days 4 th day went to start fired up then cut out (error start) on display was told key needed reprogramming as van immobilized itself . Had auto electrician come out reprogram key & mod & ecu applyed back to van (nothing changed ) still error start on display..
Called another auto electrician to check wiring and nothing found to cause error start. So 3 weeks now this van has been sat on my drive with this problem I've had mechanic look at it told electrical fault.. can't help? So bought anotger ecu mod ring and key Tried another auto electrician key programmer he came out he reprogrammed both sets plugged in still start error on dash!!!! He had a unit that checks feed to mod from ring from key was told there's no signal from ring on barrel to mod ? HELP NEEDED I'm at my wits end with this and a empty wallet

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom