Ex Honda Accord convert...

Yugguy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220CDI W204 Elegance Comand
PaulG I think you've been very lucky then. And a spacesaver weighs about the same as a feather.

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
I'm unfortunately a member of this 'club' and it plays on my mind....
Yes indeed it can be a worry on long journeys, a spare wheel has a 'peace of mind' feel about it, well actually more of a 'forget all about it' scenario, which a can of goo cannot equate to. Should we now carry an extra/spare can of goo and an extra electric pump, in case the originals don't perform as they should.

Frosty149

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W207 2014 E350 coupe Bluetec D
Yes indeed it can be a worry on long journeys, a spare wheel has a 'peace of mind' feel about it, well actually more of a 'forget all about it' scenario, which a can of goo cannot equate to. Should we now carry an extra/spare can of goo and an extra electric pump, in case the originals don't perform as they should.
Ha ha, you're getting neurotic now!
Roadside assistance is for peace of mind and last resort.

Yugguy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220CDI W204 Elegance Comand
Heh.

In my boot I have the space saver, plus a compressor, jump leads, bulb set, tow rope, pliers, couple of screwdrivers, vizi jacket, packa mac.

I'm prepared. :)

No zombies will get me.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Heh.

In my boot I have the space saver, plus a compressor, jump leads, bulb set, tow rope, pliers, couple of screwdrivers, vizi jacket, packa mac.

I'm prepared. :)

No zombies will get me.

You need a machete or hatchet for true Walking Dead stylee zombie preparedness... but that might land you in schtuck.

Frosty149

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
You need a machete or hatchet for true Walking Dead stylee zombie preparedness... but that might land you in schtuck.
Nah, good 5 iron will do or a carpenters saw...
Failing that, some good old trainers to get the hell outa there!

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Nah, good 5 iron will do or a carpenters saw...
Failing that, some good old trainers to get the hell outa there!
Only for so long. The 5 iron will bend and going at even a zombie with a saw isn't nearly as effective as one might think. Not enough sectional density to it you see. That's why swords are quite thick bladed.

Trainers... you want to die tired? ;) Boots, man, boots! :D

(and yes we've been binge-watching Walking Dead over the last few months!)

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes

Frosty149

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Only for so long. The 5 iron will bend and going at even a zombie with a saw isn't nearly as effective as one might think. Not enough sectional density to it you see. That's why swords are quite thick bladed.

Trainers... you want to die tired? ;) Boots, man, boots! :D

(and yes we've been binge-watching Walking Dead over the last few months!)
Ok a bucket of blood and guts to 'hide in plain sight' amongst them all!
Assuming you've seen that episode ;)
Obviously you still need a paca mac - it always rains when you least expect it:(:D

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Ok a bucket of blood and guts to 'hide in plain sight' amongst them all!
Assuming you've seen that episode ;)
Obviously you still need a paca mac - it always rains when you least expect it:(:D

I've caught up to the end of WD and halfway through Fear the WD, which is just as excellent if not more so.

I came to the conclusion that what you really need is an infantry platoon with bolt action rifles (keeps ammunition expenditure down) for security and a gang of brickies to build the sturdiest walls going. Plus a couple of attack helis or armed fixed wing trainers. Negan has no defence against air strikes!

Frosty149

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Your just being silly now....
You won't get all that in your boot
;):D
New season next Autumn, I believe :mad:

Top Bottom