face lift vs pre face lift

king8800

Reaction score
I am have a clk pre face lift and I am thinking of buying the face lifted 2005 version, my question is, is it really worth the change?

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I am have a clk pre face lift and I am thinking of buying the face lifted 2005 version, my question is, is it really worth the change?

Welcome to the forum,only you can answer this one, most new models
have up to 2000 changes, though you may not notice them all, on many of the cars things that were extra's on the early cars become standard as time goes on.

Malcolm

OP
K

king8800

Reaction score
I understand that, but the question my be is the financial difference worth it rather then modifying your car your self?

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I understand that, but the question my be is the financial difference worth it rather then modifying your car your self?

Read some road test of your car,then read some of the new one,if the differences are not so great then do some mods, thats what I do where possible,its an expensive game keeping up with the latest model.

malcolm

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom