Fifth gear last night

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
Wow I just love that house so much, the windows are just beautiful, everything about it is gorgeous. Do you need a second wife ;)

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
Shambolic said:
He was a bit peed off with the traction control until a Nice guy from the garage disabled it completelycry:

you can do this with your SLK. just place the ignition key in the slot and turn to positon 1 or 2, i forget which now (d'oh) and press the Reset button on the side of the dash 3 times before the SRS light flashes (After about 3 seconds). you will then enter another menu and using the steering wheel buttons you can navigate thru this and adjust your service schedule if you want!

One option that comes up has an item which says WT/15 or off. I think its written under Dyno. Its for if you test the car on a rolling road as the front wheels dont move so the ESP would go crackers.

But be warned, not only does it switch off the ESP fully, it also knocks out the ABS and BAS. and the ECU data logs the fact you have done this.

Televisions SL does the same, altho it maybe a different combination of buttons.

You can tell your battery charge in this menu too. It will show you your VIN that is registered to your ECU as well.

Mind you, Tiff is a buffoon so best not watch 5th gear again, eh?

OP
Shambolic

Shambolic

Reaction score
Only watching it in passing as I heard the ML 63AMG was on But Its a poor mans top gear nearly as bad as that Vroom Vroom show on sky!!:eek: :???:

Come on BBC the Hamsters ok-ish get Top Gear back on our screens

Reaction score
Clarkson said on Friday they are back in the studio in Jan. The Hamster is already driving himself to the office and is apparently pretty much back to full health.

Mr C said he didn't know if they would ever show the accident and that if they did it would probably be up the Mr Hammond himself to decide.

OP
Shambolic

Shambolic

Reaction score
The should show the accident with a wee announcer before the program saying " Now please dont try this at home"
:D :D :D

OP
Shambolic

Shambolic

Reaction score
Will do!!
I cant believe the dumbing down of a programme that was almost on a par with Top Gear when it started!!!
Idon't mind Lovejoy on Soccer Am on saturday morning as its easy watching with a hang-over while hoovering or ironing :shock: :shock:
And he likes and knows about fitba but on here he openly admitted he doesn't know much about cars....!!!!!!!
The worst is the so-called banter between him and VBH in a BIKERS!! cafe talking about cars its the worst double act since Mick Fleetwood and Samantha Fox(or is she adouble act on her own) at the Brits a few years back!!

shj

Reaction score
Here's my e-mailed message to Fifth Gear:-
"Honest answer now chaps,what's happened to your rateings since you launched the NEW FIFTH GEAR ? If they have gone up, I'm emigrateing,the country is finally beyond redemption.

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
Shambolic said:
Will do!!
I don't mind Lovejoy on Soccer Am on saturday morning as its easy watching with a hang-over while hoovering or ironing :shock: :shock:

A man that hoovers and irons, amazing :shock:

OP
Shambolic

Shambolic

Reaction score
littlebrooklyn said:
Nothing wrong with that now my missus works longer hours than I do so I make her brekkie in bed on a Saturday and do a wee bit of housework while she is having her tea and toast!!:D

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Shambolic said:
Nothing wrong with that now my missus works longer hours than I do so I make her brekkie in bed on a Saturday and do a wee bit of housework while she is having her tea and toast!!:D
I do it all,makes a change and a nice varied day., one day I will serve tea and toast to someone.

Malcolm

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
littlebrooklyn said:

I do, shoppin, ironing, washing, dishes, cooking, decorating, gardening, sitting in front if tv, dyson driving, make the bed, and work.

who needs a women when i am complete as it is?

only thing i dont do is Nag!

JohnnyW

Reaction score
Website
www.gotoo2.com
I dropped off clothes this morning to a lady in our village who irons them for my wife. I believe in equality in a marriage!! (or should that be "anything for a quiet life?) :shock:

Seriously though, my wife has a full time job as a teacher (like myself) and we have 2 young kids, so free time is at a premium. Can't wait until our daughter can do stuff round the house (ironing, hoovering etc). Long wait though............she's only 3!

johnmc

Reaction score
JohnnyW said:
I dropped off clothes this morning to a lady in our village who irons them for my wife. I believe in equality in a marriage!! (or should that be "anything for a quiet life?) :shock:

Seriously though, my wife has a full time job as a teacher (like myself) and we have 2 young kids, so free time is at a premium. Can't wait until our daughter can do stuff round the house (ironing, hoovering etc). Long wait though............she's only 3!

Don't wait too long. Simple rules in our house, everyone pulls their weight. From 8 they can easily wash the dishes (in the sink, dishwasher impedes learning :) ) and all of the kids have done their own ironing since they were 12. Good habits. They get plenty of time for their pals and computer games, but still need to spend some time looking after themselves and the house. When friends come to visit they can't believe it...need to see it with their own eyes, but it works. Need to pay them if I want my ironing done :)

Maybe your daughter can manage the hoover when she's 4???

Cheers!
John

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
johnmc said:
Don't wait too long. Simple rules in our house, everyone pulls their weight. From 8 they can easily wash the dishes (in the sink, dishwasher impedes learning :) ) and all of the kids have done their own ironing since they were 12. Good habits. They get plenty of time for their pals and computer games, but still need to spend some time looking after themselves and the house. When friends come to visit they can't believe it...need to see it with their own eyes, but it works. Need to pay them if I want my ironing done :)

Maybe your daughter can manage the hoover when she's 4???

Cheers!
John
Not a believer in Friedrich Froebel then.

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
Blobcat said:
Not a believer in Friedrich Froebel then.

Kindergartens are for kids

JohnnyW's daughter is going on 4 now....should be earning her keep :mrgreen:

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom