Folding mirrors - automatic?

PaulJS

Reaction score
i sometimes get one of the mirrors stuck when i open the door, 1 in 20 maybe, i just press the button on the door to fold them in and press it again and they have always both opened. Not sure why, i also sometimes open the tailgate and the automatic cover doesn't slide back, i close the tailgate and re-open it and then it does. again this is probably 1 in 20.

OP
A

andy from embsay

Reaction score
I think I've cracked it - only cars with fully electric seats have this feature, according to the dealer.

Golfer

Reaction score
Folding mirrors on e class

I also have the E avantgarde. As someone correctly pointed out you can set this option on the convenience menu, there are all sorts of other extra functions on there as well, like, easy out feature (electric seat slides back and steering wheel ries away from knees (memory seat only) ambient lighting setting, passenger courtesy lights, front lamps on when unlocking, 10 20 30 secs etc., driveway illumination (timed.) You can play for hours. As for the noise of the mirrors folding in, try a little castrol silicone spray on he rubber trim.

Enjoy

Golfer

Last edited:

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom