hexflyer

Reaction score
anyone had any probs here? thinking of getting my B service done here

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I understand that they are quite good, a little more expensive than some indies.

Malcolm

Dave Mac

Reaction score
I used them three months ago and was impressed with their attention to customers

OP
H

hexflyer

Reaction score
cheers, there website looked impressive so i thought i would ask, i'll send mine over there soon then;) need 5 glow plugs as well as the glow light stays on now!!

Darrell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1997 W202, 1994 W124, 1998 Chrysler Grand Voyager, old 50cc scooter and a Honda CRF 250
hexflyer,can you post back your views on this garage as we live in Ruislip so they are quitr near us.

OP
H

hexflyer

Reaction score
cheers for the link mercstar is a bit closer so might give him a go;)

Tony

Reaction score
The trouble with GF is they've basically outgrown their premises. When I went down there it was impossible to park and they seemed to be have problems shuffling all the cars in and out of the workshop. I wasn't particularly impressed and certainly won't be going back there. I now use a guy who comes to your house. He's very knowledgable and competent and cheaper than GF too.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom