GOLD 1980's MERCEDES NEEDED FOR FILM SHOOT

juliamain

New Registration
Reaction score
PLEASE CALL ME ON 07817098124 OR EMAIL JULIA@SIDLIAFILMS.COM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

Hi all,

I'm filming a short film on Friday 6th August and Saturday 7th August in East London, and am looking around for a 1980's Mercedes to hire for the shoot. It doesn't matter particularly what model, only that:

1. it is not an estate
2. it is gold in colour, and
3. it is in great condition, particularly the interior

The reason I am advertising on here is that I've had some quotes from classic car hire companies, for around £300 a day which I can't afford. The shoot is no budget, all the money is coming out of the cast and crew's pockets, and so I can only afford to pay £100 a day (£200 in total).

The upside for whoever can help me out here is that they'll get to see their car on screen, beautifully filmed by a director of photography who shoots for MTV and T4. Also, Billy Murray (The Bill, Eastenders), Dexter Fletcher (Lock Stock, Hotel Babylon) and Joseph Long (Ashes to Ashes) star in the film, and will be driving the car in the opening sequences (or will be appearing to: it will actually be on the back of a trailer). We'd love to welcome the owner of the car onto the set to meet everyone and be involved in the filmmaking process, or alternatively are happy to come and pick up the car ourselves and return it at the end of the shoot (we will cover all insurance costs).

I would appreciate it so much if anyone can help us out - we can pay reasonable petrol costs to get the car from wherever it is to East London, although preference will be given to a car within a 30 mile radius.

Thanks for reading!

PLEASE CALL ME ON 07817098124 OR EMAIL JULIA@SIDLIAFILMS.COM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

JonnyCJ

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350 Grand Edition 2011, ML350 Sport 2010, VW Splitscreen 1965
If I had a gold 80's Merc I'd jump at this !

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom