Good indie for SL inspection, N Notts area

growla666

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL63AMG 2007 and a C250d 4Matic AMG Line 2017
Hi, I'm looking to buy a low mileage SL320 from a dealer in Mansfield and need an good indie who can inspect the car before I shell out. any recommendations?

thanks

R129

Reaction score
Can't reccommend anyone, but I live in Mansfield and have owned a number of SL's over the last few years the newest being a 2000 model and the oldest a 1989 which I still have as it seems the better built of the ones I've tried.
If you let me have the details I would be happy to pose as a buyer and give it an initial once over this weekend and offer an unbiased second opinion.
For the last five years I have maintained my SL's personally so I have seen many of the common faults and know what cars should look like at various mileages and ages.
I also quite enjoy winding up car dealers, especially the ones who are selling absolute heaps of which there are a few in this part of the world!

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom