Incredible Vintage Mercedes

hawk20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 BlueTEC Sport
I saved this picture and description from some other website and recently came across it. I hope others may enjoy:)

Attachments

• 1973 Mercedes 280 SEL 4.5.jpg
    1973 Mercedes 280 SEL 4.5.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 90
OP
H

hawk20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 BlueTEC Sport
And here is the description. Just click on the thumbnail to enlarge till it is readable. I want one!!!:)

Attachments

• sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 73

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Does it have so few miles on the clock because it spent so much time in the dealership :confused: :p :rolleyes:

Apologies, just couldn't resisit it especially after the other threads running at the moment.

OP
H

hawk20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 BlueTEC Sport
Blobcat said:
Does it have so few miles on the clock because it spent so much time in the dealership :confused: :p :rolleyes:

Apologies, just couldn't resisit it especially after the other threads running at the moment.

No apologies needed. A bit of humour is a welcome relief from some of the persistently negative comments from some quarters. Sadly it doesn't take many to give the forum a rather negative feel.

What a beauty;what a history and what a find. Imagine finding that one if you were looking for a reasonable secondhand motor.

Reaction score
don't get him started blobcat, I think his blood pressure is high enough already. Yes the car is very nice. My dad used to have a very similar one when I was little (although it was blue). He bought it when he won the football pools. Can't remember what happened to it....although I know where all the pools money went.

have you got any more pictures of the Mustang to the left ?

Last edited:
OP
H

hawk20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 BlueTEC Sport
OmniCognateNeutronRangler said:
don't get him started blobcat, I think his blood pressure is high enough already.
I thought you'd just appealed for an end to personal abuse. Can't resist can you?

Hanz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL55 AMG/03/5.4V8
OmniCognateNeutronRangler said:
irreconcilable differences.....:(
That's a common one! :rolleyes:

OP
H

hawk20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 BlueTEC Sport
Hanz said:
That's a common one! :rolleyes:
Careful; you'll get a new thread accusing you of calling someone common:)

Hanz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL55 AMG/03/5.4V8
Let's not start this again :(

OP
H

hawk20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 BlueTEC Sport
Hanz said:
Let's not start this again :(
Sorry; I thought it had already started. Not many postings in this thread seem to relate to the lovely old Merc do they?:rolleyes:

OP
H

hawk20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 BlueTEC Sport
davidsl500 said:
ooh, Nice Merc !!!:rolleyes:
Yes real beauty. Met an interesting guy yesterday. His father died some years back and he inherited a 1982 Mercedes 230E. All his life the father had aspired to a Merc and in 1985 he bought this one, when it was only 3 years old, and kept it till he died. His son has kept it since. It has now done 150,000 miles and the interior looked almost new. Quite extraordinary. He now wants to sell it as he has a company car but because of its family past he wants it to go to an enthusiast, who will look after it, rather than worry about getting best price. Asked me how to achieve that and what figure to put on it. I have no idea. Can you advise? I have his e-mail.

Body looked good apart from bit of rust on nearside wing behind wheel-arch and bottom of passenger door. Engine sounds sweet as a nut. Manual.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom