indicator unit location on W123 240D ?

W123amb

Reaction score
Cyprus now but origionally from Newcastle on Tyne
Can anyone tell me where the flasher/ indicator unit is located on the W123 model please.....mine is a 240D and I have an intermittant problem...sometimes they work etc etc ...and also can anyone reccomend a repair / maintenence manual as the "Haynes" books are rubbish for this model! cheers Andy:cry:

MBZ560

Reaction score
I had a similar problem a few years back on my 280TE. The mechanic who fixed it said he found the indicator relay under the gear lever cover, just in front of the gear shifter assembly. Hope this helps.

Cosworth

Reaction score
I had a similar problem a few years back on my 280TE. The mechanic who fixed it said he found the indicator relay under the gear lever cover, just in front of the gear shifter assembly. Hope this helps.

thats right

OP
W

W123amb

Reaction score
Cyprus now but origionally from Newcastle on Tyne
found it and fixed it ! I think !!!!!!

Well I found it and it was behind the Ashtray but the wooden consol had to come out anyway to remove 20 years of cigarette ash and butt's that had fallen from behind the ashtray !:sad:

Think it's fixed but wont know for a few days as it is an intermittant problem :???:

Thanx for the help pointing me in the right direction ;) Andy

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom