Introduce Myself

Junes

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I found this site doing a google search regarding the E240 W210 I bought last week. I wanted to find out more about the 2.4 V6 engine and how it compared to the S6 and 2.6 V6. I was amazed at how little information was available. In the end I scanned the threads on mbworld and buzzword but found this site to be the closest in relation to models I wanted to discuss. This can probably be attributed to SA and UK sharing many of the Merc models available for sale.

Anyway,
In SA we do have a Merc club but unfortunately it doesn't have a discussion forum. I look forward to future discussions and tips.

If anybody has more information available on the E240 v6, something more than what is available in the owners manual (like a roadtest) please let me know.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom