is it just me....

Chazchuzzlewitt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W/S124 320TE Estate
I got pulled over for the first time ever in my new 116- does a 30 y/o driving a big old S-class at 1.30 in the morning through London seem all that suspicious?

The police never seem to notice my green 124 estate- even at 90mph (touch wood).

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Chazchuzzlewitt said:
The police never seem to notice my green 124 estate- even at 90mph (touch wood).

That's because green ones get lost against the hedge rows, and they cant see it:D

malcolm

hawk20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 BlueTEC Sport
Doyle said:
LMFAO loving it!

i had to search google for trillby hat and the first page has this character on it i think i'll dress like him.

large_99789.jpg
That hat and a machine gun should look just right. Go bugsy, go.

Stircrazy

Reaction score
Yes...... that young man seems to have got your attention dosn't he?:p :p :p

turnipsock

Reaction score
There was some talk on the news today about the police picking on people that they thought had got away with some charge.

I have had a clean licence for about ten years, then I get done for speeding twice in the one month.

One day I had a 140mph on the motorway, the next day there was a camera van there and it caught me doing 83mph in a 70. I saw the van but didn't think that anybody in this day and age would be fined for such a slow speed.

Within a couple of weeks I was being messed around with by an unmarked police car that did me for doing 84 mph.

From what has been said here and the news story, you have to wonder. The company have given me a Fiat Panto and I drive this flat out, park where I want and not even the sign of the police.

Doyle, I have clear line of sight to the Motherwell Police Station from the civic centre...

OP
Doyle

Doyle

Reaction score
turnipsock said:
Doyle, I have clear line of sight to the Motherwell Police Station from the civic centre...

so watch myself when i go to the plod shop as ur a stalker?:p :p

Doyle

Shambolic

Reaction score
Turpinstock I just payed for my mother and father to both go The Lake of Mentieth hotel the other week to have dinner and an overnighter (their anniversary).
I used to go to Breval a lot when it was owned by the Big Yorkshireman (I see its closed now:( ) and stayed at the Barns Of Shannochhill B&B (run by a lovely couple Originally fae Milngavie).
My mate knows Rob Mullholland very well who runs the Iron Furniture place across from Breval.
It is a lovely part of the country with some very interesting and fun roads....watch oot for bikers of a sunny weekend though!!!
I stay on the A82 ootside Bowling not far from Dumbarton so not far from you at all!!

OP
Doyle

Doyle

Reaction score
Shambolic said:
Turpinstock I just payed for my mother and father to both go The Lake of Mentieth hotel the other week to have dinner and an overnighter (their anniversary).
I used to go to Breval a lot when it was owned by the Big Yorkshireman (I see its closed now:( ) and stayed at the Barns Of Shannochhill B&B (run by a lovely couple Originally fae Milngavie).
My mate knows Rob Mullholland very well who runs the Iron Furniture place across from Breval.
It is a lovely part of the country with some very interesting and fun roads....watch oot for bikers of a sunny weekend though!!!
I stay on the A82 ootside Bowling not far from Dumbarton so not far from you at all!!

anyone care to fathom why this couldn't go in a PM and not confuse everyone else? :p:p

w124_E280

Reaction score
I'm 21 and have only been pulled over a couple of times in my merc(touch wood)
And I've had it nearly two years now

Maybe you should stop crusing round the town centre all night ;)

OP
Doyle

Doyle

Reaction score
w124_E280 said:
I'm 21 and have only been pulled over a couple of times in my merc(touch wood)
And I've had it nearly two years now

Maybe you should stop crusing round the town centre all night ;)

if it was in the town center then yeah i would understand but its when im makling the small trips around my scheme.

Doyle

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Doyle said:
if it was in the town center then yeah i would understand but its when im makling the small trips around my scheme.

Doyle
I would refer you to my first reply
Blobcat said:
Young guy in Mercedes = Drug Dealer, or thats the stereotype

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom