Juratek brake discs/pads

RTs4me

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c/2019/220
Can anybody please report on Juratek brand brake discs and pads. Prices seem to be very good.

Are they a secondary brand to Jurid?

To fit 2019 C-Class 205 AMG-line estate. Many thanks for any comments/experience.

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Me -2019 GLC 350 coupe AMG line. Mrs- ford kuga 65 plate awd powershift .
I'm using their pads on my ford Kuga , very impressed with them . I did buy them for my e350 V6 but sold the car . They also were well made with plenty of material. I'd buy them again in an instant. Got mine from partsinmotion .

Jurid are Germans

Juratek are black pudding, eating, Yorkshire men .

Last edited:

horatio

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
190E, CLK
Apparently their discs are made in the UK. Even most of the usual German brands seem to be made in China, India etc now.

I might give the discs a go next. I’m too fussy about pads to make a change though.

Liam94

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2018 E220d W213
Have you looked at the cost of genuine? I've been searching for decent branded discs & pads for my E Class and Mercedeswere the cheapest of the more premium branded aftermarket options.

OP
R

RTs4me

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c/2019/220
Just to bring this thread to a close:

I bought the Juratek discs and pads and fitted them today. The discs are coated with a silver/grey paint on the hub section, but the braking area is not coated and was supplied with a generous coating of anti-corrosion oil. Pads have an anti-squeal/anti-rattle plate on the rear and an abrasive initial wear strip on the braking surface. All look to be good quality and well made. Fitting was easy, with no unexpected problems.

Total cost for vented/cross drilled discs and pads was £124, plus about £5 for a new pad wear sensor (I never try to re-use these - I always fit a new one).

My 'test drive' experience was good. Plenty of initial 'bite' and no juddering or noise etc. Time will tell on wear rates and durability etc, but at the price, I'm happy with them.

Top Bottom