Just joined

chilliblu

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2015 E-class 220 bluetec
Hi all
New to this forum,not long bought a 2015 e-class saloon great car. Had a couple of little bits I did not know how to do so joined another forum. Not the most helpful people on that one. read through lots of posts and some people were not very friendly compared to the other forums I have been a member of for previous cars. I hope this forum is better.... and it's not just a Mercedes thing!;)

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Hiya & welcome, great car and obviously great taste, we have the same. What are you stuck on?

OP
C

chilliblu

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2015 E-class 220 bluetec
nothing now. I spent time on the internet and with the manual. The only small issue remaining is the TP on the radio keeps coming on even though I turn it off in the menus. Is there a way I am accidently turning it back on? each time I go back in the menu the option is ticked again.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Welcome, usually a warm reception on this one that's for sure :)

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Welcome to the light side! You will find the folks on here very friendly and helpful

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
nothing now. I spent time on the internet and with the manual. The only small issue remaining is the TP on the radio keeps coming on even though I turn it off in the menus. Is there a way I am accidently turning it back on? each time I go back in the menu the option is ticked again.

Mine does the same, I was hoping you could tell me!! I just blame the missus or kid : D

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe

Try pressing and holding the mute button which should get rid. Same to switch them back again I think, though not got access to my car at the moment. :(

Oh, and welcome. :)

jackstone

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi A4
Welcome! Enjoy your stay! check out Servicing Stop as they fix anything and everything to do with cars and have a brilliant service, they pick your car up, fix it and drop it back off! Plus 50% off your service! :D

Last edited:

beccy

MBO Membership Secretary
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL
Welcome to the MBO Forum! :D

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom