Membership Discount on Servicing

RossHend

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C Class Coupe / '14 Plate / C220
Hi guys,

Just paid for my new C220 Amg Edition. I notice membership gives you discount on servicing and parts etc. (amongst other benefits) but does this give you a discount of the service plan?

Also is the service plan worth getting? I will be averaging about 15k miles a year, most of which will be motorway driving.

Regards,
Ross

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes-Benz C220 Executive SE Coupé ('13)
No, you don't get a discount on the service plan, but yes, it is worth having.

Your car needs servicing every 15,500 miles or every 12 months, so you'll only need one service per year. £26/month on the C-Class, and you can take it for 24, 36 or 48 months.

OP
R

RossHend

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C Class Coupe / '14 Plate / C220
Thanks. Just got the car last night and have decided to take the service plan :)

Just need to find someone local to do the supaguard(or similar) on the paint.

beccy

MBO Membership Secretary
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL
Thanks. Just got the car last night and have decided to take the service plan :)

Just need to find someone local to do the supaguard(or similar) on the paint.

I spoke to Supagard Aftercare who have a garage in Edinburgh and said to contact Neil Gough on 07702 194498

www.supagardshop.co.uk

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom