GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Been very busy over the last few weeks!!

Many Mercedes diesel now running around with insane amounts torque! Have another C350 CDI here for you guys to look at!

Running the 265bhp and 620nm engine variation which means its running the EDC17 CP46 platform which is now being fazed out for the next generation of Bosch ECU's which will soon be adding the Adblue system like the new E-Class'.

Vehicles now running 315bhp and 750nm of torque with greatly improved drive ability and is soooooo smooth!!!

Also customer called when he got home and is showing a 3 MPG improvement post remapping so win win for everyone!!!

Here are some pics

20140902_150027.jpg

20140902_150046.jpg

20140902_150101.jpg

For any questions please feel free to either pop a message below or contact us directly at Anthony@gadtuning.co.uk

Regards

Team GAD

Scoob

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2012 C350 CDI Sport Estate
Is that a hybrid map to get both the peak figures and the mpg improvement?

Never did hear back from you regarding my enquiries btw - I'd asked about tweaking my map to include the eco benefits when pottering, as I tend to do a lot of that lately.

Tweaked my old Focus to do both, so had the benefit of both both improved peak figures (really quite noticeable!) as well as getting a good 5mpg+ increase when driving steadily. Would have thought the much more modern MB engine would react well to a similar tune.

Scoob.

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Morning scoob,

Sorry for the delay we have been very busy and some other bits got in the way a few months ago that I wont get into here!

We have been working on this blended system with the Mercs but is very hard with the gearbox due to the gearbox changing gear when we don't want it to ect.... We have another vehicle coming in shortly so will keep everyone updated but from what we can see so far is that these engines are a little juicy!

If it was say a BMW manual then blending the tune like this is no issue as you the driver can keep it in gear ect....

Many thanks

Team GAD

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom