Mercedes CLK W209 wheel offsets

guernnut

Reaction score
I am currently running a Merc CLK240 Avantgarde (52 plate new shape). It has the standard wheels on it at present i.e. 205/55 R16 on 16 x 7J ET37 at the front and 225/50 R16 on 16 x 8J ET32 at the rear. I would like to replace my wheels with 17" rims but am struggling to find any information from anybody that will help. It appears that I could go up to 17 x 7.5J ET37 at the front and 17 x 8.5J ET30 at the back of 17 x 8J with an ET35 all round. Could somebody help and let me know what I can fit without spacers or any other adjustment?

Many thanks.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom