Steve@Avantgarde

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.avantgarde-automotive.co.uk
Your Mercedes
E300 Coupe AMG Line PP/NE, SLR McLaren Roadster, SL55 & C32AMG
Just my two euros worth, Mercedes Taunton are part of the Mercedes South West group, as are Mercedes Benz of Exeter, who when i took my ML in for some warranty work (which they themselves had rung me to confirm the booking) said they knew nothing about it, so after a fifty mile journey and half a days lost wages, re-booked it in for the following week, and after three days of waiting (for a job which i was told would take around 45 minutes, but allow half a day to be safe) i returned to pick my car up to find money had been stolen from my car, and the main problem had'nt been cured, (and the other problem returned within two days) and not one person at the dealership even cared, needless to say i shall never be using any of there dealerships again, and my next car purchase will DEFINITELY NOT be a Mercedes, and even on the slightest chance, i relented and purchased another it would never ever in a million years be purchased from a Mercedes Benz main dealer,

Im not far from you so if you want good service then give me a shout!

OP
F

Firststar

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes CLS320 CDi
Just a thought here... I happen to live in Barry, South Wales and wonder just which dealership here is so good... In fact there isn't a MB dealer.... The only main dealer in the town is a Ford dealer. Perhaps he means an independent.. if so I would like to know which one as I could use them myself!!

Rob
Mercedes Benz of Bridgend
Sorry I was living in Barry & This was My Local Dealer!

OP
F

Firststar

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes CLS320 CDi
Thanks steve,
I Will give you a shout when the next service is due

OP
F

Firststar

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes CLS320 CDi
Just a New developement. Have been contacted by Mercedes Benz of Taunton by letter and have been asked to come in and speak to them regarding my experience with them.
I will keep you posted as to the outcome of this meeting if it happens.

carnut13

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R231 SL400 & Audi A1 Sport
Just a New developement. Have been contacted by Mercedes Benz of Taunton by letter and have been asked to come in and speak to them regarding my experience with them.
I will keep you posted as to the outcome of this meeting if it happens.

make sure you ring and confirm the appointment!:rolleyes:

saniasamah

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Maybach s class
stay clear of bmw fawdingtons on newcastle too salesman and service arent interested after you have purchased of them put me off bmw for life

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
I'm thinking this thread has run it's course. The OP has a resolution and has posted the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom