Mercedez Car Seat Prices - price doubles in 3 months!

Spam

New Registration
Reaction score
Can anyone advise on Mercedez pricing.
As new owner of a Mercezes and expecting a second baby soon I asked for a quote on a baby seat in May for 0-9 months called Baby Safe and was quoted £157.02.

Now that the baby's arrival is due soon I have asked to purchase this seat to be told it have been undated to Babysafe plus and is now ........... £281.38.

This is a huge difference in price. I could take it if it were £181.38 but almost double!!!

Does anyone have experience of Mercedez pricing policies - is this standard practice or any suggestions on how to query this price hike????

jberks

Reaction score
M1, Outside lane, somewhere between Leeds and Lond
Your Mercedes
Jaguar XF 3.0 S, LR Freelander 2, Fiat 500 & Fiat Panda
Ring MB customer services. If it is right then all you can do is ring round the dealers and see if anyone has any old stock - or try ebay. Unfortunately its the risk you take when putting off buying something.

rallen

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320 2001 / CLS 320 2007 / SLK 280 2006
what's wrong with ordinary mothercare baby seats? has the merc baby seat got integrated air bags? :)

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom