Middle seat belt buckle

Dean173

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDI 2010
Hi all,

First of all apologies if this is in the wrong thread.

I have a middle seat belt but can' seem to find the buckle that it goes into. Had a good feel around under the seat but count seem to find it.

Does it exist and if so do I need to take the back seat off to access it.

OP
D

Dean173

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDI 2010
20171119_161713.jpg 20171119_161720.jpg

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350
Is not perhaps on a short strap that's been tucked down between the back & base :confused:

OP
D

Dean173

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDI 2010
Is not perhaps on a short strap that's been tucked down between the back & base :confused:
Possibly, I have had a good feel around and can' see to fee it. Don't want to take the base off if I can help it.

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350
Possibly, I have had a good feel around and can' see to fee it. Don't want to take the base off if I can help it.

I've no idea with your car, but my previous cars seat

Seat bases often come out fairly easily .... no idea on your car .... but you might just be able to release them enough to get your hand in

Is this like your?
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=c...AhWJIcAKHVWHBMwQ_AUIEigB#imgrc=IvMChDoxEdwKmM:

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Can you take a picture a bit further left? We can’t see where the buckle would be....

OP
D

Dean173

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDI 2010
Can you take a picture a bit further left? We can’t see where the buckle would be....
The bottom picture of just the buckle is where the middle seat belt should go if that makes sense.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
The bottom picture of just the buckle is where the middle seat belt should go if that makes sense.
Ah yeah, get you sorry!
Must have slipped under the seat squab as others have said

Ken_R

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 2006 C230 Estate

I'm with you. I think. The belt receptor shown is for the belt for the left seat passenger. The centre belt [shown] needs to 'cross-over' the centrally seated passenger, and the receptor would be more to the left (as relative to the photo).

L John

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 C350 Petrol Elegance
Here's mine, hope it helps.

REARSEATS.jpg

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
^ great help indeed- the receptor with the small web attached seems to come through the same aperture as the off side rear receptor , so the likelihood is that its slipped back through.

OP
D

Dean173

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDI 2010
That's great, I'll have a look tomorrow and see if I can feel/grab it. If not I'll take the base of the seat off and see if it is there. Thanks all will let you know if I am successful.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom