ML and Mercedes Me App

RoyM

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 CDI AMG Line Premium
Just tried to connect the Mercedes me to my car having been advised by my local Mercedes Main dealer that my car was pre-wired and therefore didn't need the AP7. However, having tried to connect without much success I again contacted the dealer and a different advisor informed me I DID need an adaptor. They sent me the APP in the post F.O.C. I am not sure where the app should be plugged into. The advisor said it was easy and it plugs into the glove compartment. I can't find anywhere in the glove compartment that I can plug the APP into....HELP PLEASE

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
It plugs into the OBD port, not sure where that is in the ML but in my E Class it's just under right of steering wheel

OP
RoyM

RoyM

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Thanks John. Will have a look when we have wandered around the supermarket aimlessly for a couple of hrs then return home. Lol

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
I believe it is an industry standard that the OBD port is under the dash on the drivers side on all cars whatever make.

OP
RoyM

RoyM

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Thanks for that....great help.

prm

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Ml350 bluetec sport 13 plate
Would my 2013 ML350 bluetec be pre wired? Tia

OP
RoyM

RoyM

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I was told that pre wiring wasn't included until 2014 so probably you will need to fit the Mercedes ME adaptor. To confirm contact your local dealer with the Din number.

Reactions: prm

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom