ML Steering Knock

Razor8170

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML300 CDI 2010
I have recently purchased a 2010 ML300 CDI. Lovely car and all that but I have a strange knock on the steering felt thought the wheel. It doesn't happen all the time, always at low speed and generally with changes in camber back and forth or short sharp changes in direction one way to the other and back again. It's not a major problem, more annoying if anything.

It's under warranty so I'll get a dealer to look at it at some point but past experience with them and these minor issues says they won't find or do anything!

Anyone else had this and managed to sort it?

mercmeck

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLK 2OO 2012
I have recently purchased a 2010 ML300 CDI. Lovely car and all that but I have a strange knock on the steering felt thought the wheel. It doesn't happen all the time, always at low speed and generally with changes in camber back and forth or short sharp changes in direction one way to the other and back again. It's not a major problem, more annoying if anything.

It's under warranty so I'll get a dealer to look at it at some point but past experience with them and these minor issues says they won't find or do anything!

Anyone else had this and managed to sort it?

poss a drop link knocking on the anti roll bar
geo p

OP
R

Razor8170

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML300 CDI 2010
Thanks for this suggestion, I'll mention it too the dealer when I take it in. Is ths something you experienced yourself and managed to get resolved?

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom