New boy

AdamS

Reaction score
I've just joined this forum after placing an order for my first merc, a CLS320 CDI. I was lured away from BMW and Audi by the sharp styling and reasonable company car tax (30%). I did test drive a few alternatives inlcuding the Lexus GS hybrid (performance good but otherwise extremely average) and the VW Phaeton (dodgy interior). Anyway I have 2 questions...

1) Does the IPOD integration allow you to search your entire library by artist/album/track or does it restrict you to playlists only?

2) I understand that the phone integration is not done using bluetooth. Can anybody point me to a PDF showing the latest list of compatible phones?

Thanks in advance.

OP
A

AdamS

Reaction score
Is anybody there?

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Pls have a search on the forum as there has been quite a bit of discussion over the ipod intergration.

jberks

Reaction score
M1, Outside lane, somewhere between Leeds and Lond
Your Mercedes
Jaguar XF 3.0 S, LR Freelander 2, Fiat 500 & Fiat Panda
Phone integration is done via a UHI interface so you have to buy the approriate cradle. Check the MB price list for the latest list of supported phones. Alternatively, they have now released a bluetooth phone cradle. You do need a newish model phone to support the sim card communication but it saves you replacing the cradle each time you change your phone and eases the restriction on what phone you can have.

OP
A

AdamS

Reaction score
Thanks for the info regarding the bluetooth cradle. That could be just what I'm after.

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom